How To Clear Your Browser Cache
To clear the cache follow these instructions:
- On your browser toolbar, click More (three dots at the top) -> More Tools-> Clear Browsing Data.
(Alternatively press Ctrl+Shift (above Ctrl)+Delete on your keyboard)
2. In the “Clear browsing data” box, click the checkbox Cached images and files.
The Browsing History is not necessary, same with Cookies and other site data (This one may remove saved passwords so avoid if you don’t want to lose your saved passwords)
3. Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Choose beginning of time to delete everything.
4. Click Clear browsing data.
- On your browser toolbar, click More (three stripes at the top) -> Options.
2. Once you have accessed the options. Click on Privacy & Security on the left .
There are several options under the section Cookies and Site Data. On the right hand side, click on ‘Clear Data‘.
3. Tick Cached Web Content and click on Clear.
This will clear the cache in your Mozilla Firefox Browser.
Microsoft Edge – (formerly Internet Explorer):
- Press Ctrl + H.
- Click on Clear Recent History.
3. Tick Cached data and files and then click on ‘Clear‘.
- Click on Tools (the gear icon on the top right) then click on Reset Safari.
2. Check Empty the cache. The Remove all cookies is not needed. Then click on Reset.